"As a pediatrician, over the years I have referred desperate parents to Shari for help. The results spoke for themselves: happier families that are functioning because of restful sleep. I recommend highly to all new parents!"—Patrick C. Yee, MD
A baby book that is truly essential, The Baby Sleeps Tonight teaches anyone, no matter how sleep deprived, how to create order and happiness by getting your baby to sleep through the night by nine weeks.
Sleep schedule specialist Shari Mezrah helps new parents regain control over their lives, guiding them from pre-birth through the toddler years with a plan to ensure your baby—and your whole family—sleeps tonight.
• Proven scheduling system of efficient feedings, naps, and wake-times
• Strategies to customize the plan to your family's needs
• A troubleshooting guide answering the toughest sleep questions
• Checklists and helpful tips to stay ahead of baby's needs an
• Real-life success stories of parents who have found peace through the plan
• Simple, effective solutions discussing a wide array of childcare issues that affect sleep
The Baby Sleeps Tonight offers a proven system for helping your baby sleep and getting the rest you need.