Help your child feel confident and capable!
If your child has been given a diagnosis of anxiety, you may be feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next. With The Conscious Parent's Guide to Childhood Anxiety, you will learn how to take a relationship-centered approach to parenting that engages your child and ensures that he succeeds behaviorally, socially, and cognitively. Conscious parenting is about being present with your child and taking the time to understand how to help him flourish. By practicing this mindful method, you can support your child emotionally and help nurture his development.
This easy-to-use guide helps you to:
• Communicate openly with your child about anxiety
• Build a supportive home environment
• Determine your child's anxiety triggers
• Learn strategies that will help your child release anxiety and feel calm
• Teach your child long-term coping skills
• Discipline your child without increasing his anxiety
• Educate and work with teachers and school officials
With The Conscious Parent's Guide to Childhood Anxiety, you will learn to create a calm and mindful atmosphere for the whole family, while helping your child feel competent, successful, and healthy.