Keep it cool or heat things up
This third volume of Audel's HVAC Library gives you a comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing all basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. You'll also find complete coverage of specialized heating units-radiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and more. It's what you need to complete your HVAC reference library.
* Make accurate calculations for AC system output
* Tailor AC systems for older construction
* Learn to install and service today's popular electronic air cleaners and filters
* Service less common heating systems such as coal-fired furnaces
* Install, maintain, and repair humidifiers and dehumidifers
* Handle radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units